MOTORWAY E-80 SERBIA
General Design and Pre-Feasibility Study for construction of Highway E-80 in Serbia (SEETO Route 7): from Kosovo*– (administrative crossing Merdare) to Doljevac via Kuršumlija-Prokuplje Bypass-Žitoradja.
Specific objectives of the General Design for construction of SEETO Route 7 are:
- analyses of current situation of road corridor, capacities and traffic volumes;
- examination of alternatives for new expressway/motorway alignment/intersections and justification for the most suitable one, including construction phasing; and
- provision of solid traffic forecasts for use in the cost benefit analysis.
General Design considered 36 alternatives of the corridor as a combination of different alignment corridors on following 5 sections: intersection with motorway E75 – Prokuplje, Prokuplje Bypass, Prokuplje-Pločnik, Pločnik-Kuršumlija, Kuršumlija-Merdare.
• ABOUT MOTORWAY E-80 NIŠ-MERDARE
- length: min 77 km, max 85 km
- speed (full-profile motorway): 130 km/h and 100 km/h
- speed (semi-profile motorway): 100 km/h and 80 km/h
- total length of bridges: min 10.5 km, max 14.6 km
- total length of tunnels: min 4.3 km, max 11.4 km
LAST UPDATE: 23.10.2017