REHABILITATION OF 12 LARGE SLOPES ON THE VRBNICA-BAR RAILWAY LINE
Preparation of the technical documentation for contracting of Rehabilitation of 12 large slopes on the Vrbnica-Bar railway line.
The project aim was to support the Railway Infrastructure of Montenegro in preparation and issue of the tender for the project: Rehabilitation of 12 large slopes on the Vrbnica-Bar railway line. As constituent part of the tender, the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design Build Contract First Edition, 1999 – Yellow Book was used. Constituent part of the Contract were the Employer’s Requirements prepared as part of the project.
Main project outputs
- Draft technical documentation – Employer’s Requirements,
- Technical Documentation (also known as Employer’s Requirements under the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build Contract First Edition, 1999),
- Certain elements of the Instructions to Tenderers (e.g. defining requirements for the presentation of the technical offer, advise on selection criteria, etc.),
- Operation Identification Sheet (OIS) for the project Rehabilitation of 12 large slopes on the Vrbnica-Bar railway line prepared with Consultant's assistance
• ABOUT THE RAILWAY NETWORK IN MONTENEGRO
The railway network of Montenegro includes 250 km of open track or 330 km including the station tracks. All tracks are single tracks. Almost 2/3 of the length of the railway line Vrbnica - Bar are structures like 106 tunnels, 108 bridges and 13 galleries. Vrbnica-Bar railway line is section of the important railway corridor in the Western Balkan: Belgrade-Bar railway section, which is part of SEETO Rail Route 4.
LAST UPDATE: 12.11.2017